Historically significant in the architectural chronicles of Delaware Avenue, the the Huyler Building (also known as the Pitt Petri building) stands tall among the great buildings in the city of Buffalo. Designed in 1926 by famed architect Harvey Horton, it was originally to be used by Huyler?s Confectionery and Chocolates Company. It?s proud and dignified exterior matches the surrounding neighborhood?s splendor while providing outstanding and affordable office space for the professional desiring a presence near downtown. Suitably situated near many amenities such as courthouses, theaters and restaurants, tenants are conveniently located near services for everyday business and personal needs. The Huyler Building was also added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2012. Suite #220 is a double office connected with a door inside.
|Unit Size:||450 s.f.|